A year ago today a girl called Lucy founded a blog. There were already millions of blogs, most of them, it felt like, written by trannies.
I don't know what you've taken from my blog (if anything) but I hope you've found my witterings enjoyable. And there are some things that you've taken from here, perhaps some of the following.
- Don't be a twat.
- Self-service checkouts are EVIL.
- I'm a little messed up.
- My make up skills leave a little to be desired.
- Have fun.
- I frequently mishpell worms. (As opposed to those who have problems with pismronunciation)
- I can't sing.
- Tendency to have a Kermodian style rant. (Though it's never going to be as entertaining as the good doctor's).
- I know which one's Daphne and which one's Celeste out of the millennial pop duo. And I can make many more dated pop references like that.
- My grammar is sometimes all over the place (the product of an eighties / nineties state education).
I have enjoyed having the outlet, sorry some have been crap, lacked a decent argument or no conclusion. Other times I get sidetracked into talking about something else altogether.
Did I mention have fun? Can't be repeated often enough.