Thursday 3 July 2008

Hard to Describe.

Looking back at the previous post, I'm worried that it makes me sound schizophrenic or that I and bob are two totally different, distinct sides of me and never the twain will mix. The reality is that its complicated and I'm struggling to find the words to describe what all those cells are doing up there. My personality's are all mixed up to create one whole, my nagging doubts, my responsible side, my frivolous side and so on. I would love to pack all the gd away with my wig, without it hitting me at the most inopportune moments but hey, can't have what we want all the time.

I am gradually opening up, picking and choosing the moment carefully. Some girls seem to have the lifespan of an adult mayfly. Arriving, going out and then disappearing in a very short time. (Though admittedly that it is many years in tranny time). I'm taking my time, this is a long haul for me. Some have done it quicker and I congratulate them and try to pick up their lessons while following in their footsteps.


Enough of the personal stuff, here's Kylie off to get her O.B.E. I have mixed feelings about the dress, not sure of the stars. But after considering its Charlene that's wearing it I've decided it's brilliant.

I'm off to play Step Back In Time, followed by Confide In Me, Spinin Around and much more.

Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch, that one actually almost hurt, almost. Sadly enough schizophrenics have quite the bad time and run some fairly simialar paralells with the transpeople. I know since I am both. No hard feelings (wait, isn't that the definition for impotence?) I understand the point you were trying to make and I am sure as hell guilty for ignoring all the 'political correct' nonsense. A spade is a damn spade, screw calling it a 'detailing dirt adjustment apparatus.' I lost where I was going with all of this but I am schizo after all so let's just have fun instead and sing, la la la la.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment Below