Friday 8 August 2008

Scary.

So I spent the following day catching up on a little sleep, the past few weeks have been a slow moving crash waiting to happen. It was scary, I contemplated doing something drastic. I'm thinking maybe its time to consider I may be ts but I seem to have a mental block on the word. Its like the average brain takes longer to process danger or threats, this is a fraction of a second but for a fighter pilot it means the difference between life and death. I should have seen what's wrong with me how it was tearing my life apart. I need to get to the root of the problem.

5 comments:

  1. Lucy, I don't really know you so I'm a little uncomfortable leaving a whole comment of perhaps unwanted "advice". However, I have been through something similar myself in recent years. If you ever feel like chatting about all this please email me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lucy
    Perhaps now may be a good time to explore these feelings with a counsellor.
    In the end only you will know the answer & that may only happen when your ready.
    Please, please do not feel pressured to do anything unless you are sure.
    I really hope this scary time passes for you soon.

    Love
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy
    It can only be good that you are now starting to understand, explore, rationalise and deal with things.
    Please view that as a *good* thing !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knowing yourself is something that some never get around to in this life; it sounds like you are ahead of the curve to me!

    alan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all, for your words on this and similar posts. Its time to come to terms and deal. More soon.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment Below