Thursday 28 August 2008

General Studies.

I tend to know bits of many subjects instead of a lot about a few, so when I start opining about something I'm always aware there's someone out there to say I'm wrong. Not just that they can say why while pointing and laughing at my lack of in-depth knowledge.

That may be a problem after all the General Studies A Level was widely considered to one of the most pointless qualifications ever invented.

Come to think of it, lack of knowledge hasn't stopped me before.

2 comments:

  1. If you consider life to be "The School of Hard Knocks" then none of them are getting out alive, either!

    alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. From my personal experience, a lack of knowledge (or skill, or common sense) hasn't actually stopped very many people from doing anything lol.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment Below