Saturday 23 August 2008

The Mess Round My Computer.

...Has a new addition.
Another old teddy, (I know I can buy a new one for few pounds, but it wouldn't have the character) currently hugging my web cam. Needs some more stuffing.
The space round my computer is cluttered (but not dirty, she hastens to add) with bits and pieces close to hand like my diary, phone, scrap of paper with the passwords to sites like Facebook, Angels forum, New York Times etc. Then there's the personal effects, family photo's and a little drawing from my niece. Before the days of hot desking and restrictive diktats such items adorned many staff members personal space at work.

3 comments:

  1. I have Lymington Bear sitting with me at my laptop right now - a bear makes life far more civilised....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My "office" was a forklift for the last 9 years I worked, shared across another shift and my things went in my locker at the end of the night...if I was lucky I had someone who didn't use it for a depository for chicken bones and cigarette ashes during the day!

    I don't miss it!

    alan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww, that is soooo cute. The trash around my computer at the moment is, well, actual trash lol. I need to learn to keep my mouth shut more often. But anyway, that pic is just adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment Below