Friday 15 August 2008

Just Look Ahead Now.

Thank you for your responses, they are much appreciated. I'll try to respond to them within a day or two and I will write something longer soon.

I've just been busy, feeling incredibly tired and a bit crap, which for part of the week was matched by the weather a mixture of clouds, heavy rain and the wearing of coats that should normally still be packed away at this time of year. The emotional pain I felt was joined by a physical pain which necessitated a trip to dentist and some expensive follow up work to come.

That said I'm better than I was last week but then it couldn't have got much worse so the only way was up.

Hope you are fine wherever you are.

2 comments:

  1. That's a trip I've dreaded making since I had a "bad" experience in when I was 12 or so...I don't envy you!

    Rest and vitamins...none of us eat right in this world now...

    Take care, looking forward to reading you again!

    alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a bit of tooth-ache to take the spring out of your step. I hope things a better now!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment Below