Sunday 5 April 2009

Sexy Things To Some Sexy Music

I am no activist however I try to lobby and campaign on behalf of few LGBT causes when I feel their important enough and I can make a half decent fist for them. Perhaps the best thing I can do is just be there outside and present a good impression to the public who have not seen an obvious transgendered girl before.

You have seen in past entries my faults and my poor first attempts. Sometimes only the final release is visible with the alpha and beta testing images removed.

Initially I was ashamed about it but latterly as I feel more confident in who I am I remember such things as my tg early teens.

Like most biological early teenage years there's a lot of posturing and one long embarrassment. Unless you're in Skins, then you'll be having sexy parties, while looking sexy and doing sexy things to some sexy music or 90210 where you'll be stick thin and in need of some Kendal Mint Cake and pies. Afterwards while acknowledging how bad it was you sometimes look back fondly.

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes, the "early years". :-) I think it takes a while to get your head around finding the right look and getting comfy in your own skin.

    I found some old photos of myself the other month - crikey, they were bad :-)

    Still, we've all got to start somewhere and if it doesn't work or you don't like it, you can always change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still paying the price for telling my wife I wanted to join "NOW" a few years ago...she's always laughed about my being far more feminist than she!

    Life is a constant learning experience no matter what our path! If I wasn't getting lost, circling back around on myself or stumbling 'round with at least one foot planted firmly in my mouth it wouldn't be nearly as much fun!

    So for what it's worth, I've never known you to be anything less than a wonderful human being, one who writes words that have meant much to me since we met! So whether the cute photos are representative or not, there is a beautiful soul I've come to care much for there!

    alan

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment Below