Monday 8 September 2008

Hackneyed Blogger

Don't pick the scab, you'll regret it.... There, I told you you'd regret it. It was there after one of those accidents that only happen to clumsy people like me, starring at me and getting itchy. The outcome you can guess.

Just tell the five o'clock shadow gag, I dare ya.

A book entitled The Libel Law, fly's across the room and hits me. Anyone else sick of the innuendo laden stories regarding Lindsey Lohan. Would the same level of titillation happen if it was a young male star? All that really matters is that she stops making really bad films. I do wonder about musicians especially rap artists who make homophobic statements, I tend to lean towards the view that the lady doth protest too much, methinks.

What next a funny deep voice?

Just heard one of those hackneyed comedy routines, could almost have predicted what came next. I presume if I stuck around around he would have done a Stephen Hawking voice and other tired routines. I'll stop trannies complaining about such things are just as old and hackneyed as those old jokes.

Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. My penchant seems to be "whacking" my head on things...if I go 2 or 3 days without banging it on something I'm on a streak...

    As I've put together a gym in my basement now I've wrapped the sewer line in foam, because although it's been there my whole life, I still manage to find it at least once a week!

    Somewhere through the years I've read a statement that "The thing we despise most in others is what we fear most in ourselves". I think that explains a lot of that "protest" you mention...

    alan

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment Below