Friday 23 May 2008

Dull Meetings and the Veggie Option.

Having attended a very dull meeting about something or other, to be honest my brain was humming the theme to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and thinking things like "ooh I like her her top and hair style" about the woman near me (the big tranny that I am).

So in short what I remember about it "blah investment yada consumer zzzzzzzzzz in west Philidelphia born and raised on a playground....".

After helping myself to the vegitarian option on the buffet afterwards, a cheese and pickle sandwhich and being buttonhold into making small talk without moveing on to something substantial.

I made my way to the tube staion considering the time I could have spent on something fun or productive.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I had a lunch like that this week, with two bankers - one of whom had a limited repartee - interest rates, the economy and sales targets. That was 90 minutes of my life I won't get back again.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment Below