Tuesday 3 June 2008

It's All About Me.

Hi guys, Its finally stopped raining, its very wet where I am, not so much the river more the drains filling up, with people fearing it'll be last year all over again.

I'm currently snowed under with work and family gubbins, I apologise if I ain't replied to messages or contacted you as fast as I like to. Depressingly it's 50/50 whether I'll make it to Sparkle but its slightly better odds than last week, we'll see.

Oh and my birthday passed off uneventfully, but bless some of my family they got me a Doctor Who cake. I don't know whether to eat or frame it.

Avoiding the shadows, for now, Lucy.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy
    Just wanted to wish you a very belated Happy birthday.
    Better late than never.

    Take care
    Love
    Debbie K

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment Below