Saturday 21 June 2008

Cement Mixers.

What you really need is to wear a mask,
and book that plastic surgeon fast.
U.G.L.Y by Daphne & Celeste.

For most t-girls going without make-up would be impossible, I'm sure many wouldn't have it any other way.

The same seems to be true for many women who wouldn't dream of leaving the house without their mascara on, thick black eye-liner and other gubbins. Almost as if its some kind of cosmetic safety blanket acquired through routine and the belief that they will resemble a female John Merrick if they don't.

And they refuse to believe you if you say they'll look better (or as good) without it. Leave the cement mixers to us tranny's we often need it.

That's true even if we don't look as good as Myleene Klass. Heat magazine ran a feature on "celebs" being photographed without their make up or being photoshopped, although with a professional photographer and helpful lighting admittedly (The Mail's report). It's a good move from a magazine obsessed with pointing out people's flaws. I hope those who see the before and after photos will agree with the point I'm trying to make.

1 comment:

  1. Ha, that is so true and funnily enough I have gotten bitched out for the same thing too, "you don't need to wear as much makeup Liz!!!" lol. Oh yeah, and I get complaints about having hair in my eyes too, apparently people tend to think hazel eyes are pretty and don't like me hiding them, I hear that from people also who I have managed to trick into thinking I'm all guy lol.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment Below