Monday 7 December 2015

The Wobbley Seat of Time

 Hello

There are things that need doing but if they're not done right away get tolerated for a long time. For example writing a new blog entry after a self imposed weekend hiatus. The clock on my phone, which had replaced a watch as my personal timepiece several handsets ago, was five to six minutes fast, all it took was to go into settings, scroll down to date and time then spool back five minutes and press OK. A task that takes you longer to read then for me to do and yet I left it so long I got used to it. Another is the slightly wobbly toilet seat which we lived with here for an incredible amount of time so long the chance a male Ashley Madison subscriber might have come across the profile of a genuine female user increases from impossible to very very unlikely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment Below