Sunday 31 December 2023

2023 Unwrapped unpacking

Another one of those end of year wraps like Spotify telling me I listened to early 90s rave and 00s pop and didn't listen to any of their podcasts despite them spending 100s of millions trying to corner the market. But then neither did anyone else listen bar Joe Rogans thing. 

People sharing stuff from people who I blocked years ago like wizarding Karen,  punchable ex tabloid editors and priest sitcom co creator's from hate networks/  channels supporting their business models however inadvertently needs to stop. The latter whose book received the sort of publicity more deserving works could only dream about had pitiful sales and it seems anyone to do with said priest sitcom looks to have distanced themselves like the other co creator, production company and surviving collaborators.  

Mental health wise, i got a therapist and it's been good but yeah there's a lot to uunpac that I'll save for later date. 


1 comment:

  1. Early 90s rave? Outta Space or Injected with a Poison? 🙂 Step on 😉

    FWIW, last year's Spotify had me in the top listeners for Public Enemy. I'm not sure an English, middle aged, white, genderfluid dad is their typical audience 🙂

    I hope the conversations with the therapist help and may I wish you good luck & health for this coming year.

    PS: wizarding Karen? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment Below