Friday 23 December 2022

Eve Eve

Christmas eve eve, I've already mentally checked out though the body is still hovering. Elsewhere legislators are preparing laws against the menace of drag queens reading out books and that sort of thing in the latest front in the war on LGBTQ+. In Scotland the Gender Recognition bill passed, to hear critics you'd think it was something radical but as I've said before its little more than an updating of laws and tidying of bureaucracy very unlikely to create a mass trans Gretna Green of 16 and 17 year olds seeking to update their id.

1 comment:

  1. I checked out mentally some time in April. 🤪

    Fingers crossed the updated legislation continues on its part forward. I think the Trans community could do with some good news.

    I hope you have a fab festive break whatever you get up to.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment Below