Saturday 10 December 2016

Salad Cream

Oops left it late again, went out for a meal this evening and really didn't think about what to write about.

When I was in my student days my diet consisted of large amounts of ready meals and colas supplemented with chips, chocolate and alcohol. My metabolism would be overwhelmed today but thankfully for that and the rest of my body my tastes have changed and I've figured out how to cook, if not, how to avoid occasionally burning myself. Then again the salads that are available are much better, the mix of boiled potatoes, bland vegetables, limp meats and salad cream was enough to turn anyone away from eating healthily. I'm not sure if salad cream exported beyond these islands, but imagine a mix mainly comprising of vegetable oil and white colouring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment Below