Sunday 24 October 2010

Killing A Polar Bear

Just consumed a shop bought salad bowls, half of which you end throwing away because they bulk it up with sweetcorn and pasta leaving a horrible gunk at the bottom, I suppose its all to do with psychology and it looks big on the shelf, but it is truly wasteful. I've yet to find someone who can get through it and at a time when you're made to feel like you've just killed a polar bear for requiring a extremely flimsy bag, its not very ecological.

A little bit of pasta would be fine but I have no idea what the point of sweetcorn is.

Another thing I have no idea about is where my bra's disappear, in particular my white bra's. Its quite feasible to imagine a sock disappearing somewhere along the line so its bra shopping time unlike the first time I knew what I was doing and not turning a nice shade of scarlet while shopping.

That first piece turned up while I was searching. It had to be the one which didn't disappear, to use a modern buzz word it is no longer fit for purpose. bought while I was metaphorically fumbling about and trying to learn a lot in a very short space of time, before I knew about forms socks and tissues were used instead.

Enough early trans reverie it will probably turn up someday in some inexplicable location, like behind the fridge.

4 comments:

  1. Well I once found a underwire, detached from a the bra, in the washing machine filter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always find that those salad's look great when you buy them, and always dissapoint...

    Stace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a weight loss aid. You buy what you feel you should eat, but only half of it is edible. Job done!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment Below