Friday 31 December 2021

Goodbye 2021

That's that. Feeling fine at the moment there's been the usual ride of imposter syndrome, anxiety and the rest at times but I seem to spot the signs and learning to say no at the right time. Generally seeing my niece's and nephews so infrequently that you notice their growth spurts and they've moved on from that thing you thought they were interested in. Haven't been out and about much, or as you'll see taken many selfies, noticed I fitted a dress that I didn't, though this may not be the case after Christmas again. 

Go well, be kind and see you next year.



2 comments:

  1. See you on the other side, Lucy. 🙂 Congrats on slimming into the dress and I hope the new year is kind to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gay Therapy in West Hollywood includes a variety of practices that aid in change or sedation to shift one's sexual orientation.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment Below