Wednesday 13 March 2019

My Umbrella


Except on windy days I'm all about umbrellas, they’re great and an incredibly useful invention, I especially love big umbrellas to shelter myself and others, like my trans friends. In fact I’ve got one open now and what a great and divergent bunch are under it, all recognising our difference, standing on one level and preparing to level the big pointy end of the umbrella 🌂 at the UK press. But who is this outside the umbrella typing away? Why It’s a group of gold stared trans rehashing old arguments and criticising Stonewall for supporting that umbrella. Pathologizing and the rigid binary enforcement serves no one, In the end there is no trans hierarchy (a trarchy?) and throwing others to the wolves won’t save yourself eventually.

All together now; my umbrella ella ella ella ey ey ey ey ey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment Below