Sunday 11 January 2015

Resolutions Without Snappy Titles

As I've previously noted January is a rotten time to make resolutions. In this north Atlantic island it still is dark and gloomy for the majority of the day instead of people taking a dry January, presumably after feeling guilty about the previous month how about a sensible amount, possibly within recommended alcohol intake guidelines December and January. Though I'd probably have to slim it down to a catchy two words. The same goes for getting fit. My resolutions are continuations of resolutions I made last year.
  • Don't make any resolutions in January.
  • Don't feed trolls especially responding to anything Katie Hopkins says (I wish the local paper would do the same).
  • Only share or retweet when you've watched or read the thing. I frequently come across many who I  suspect don't.
  • Celebrate sensible amount, possibly within recommended alcohol intake guidelines December and January. (still haven't come up with a snappier title).
  • Stick to pay as you go gym facilities as you're never going to use a membership often enough for it to be cost effective and then there's the pain of having to cancel the contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment Below