- Don't make any resolutions in January.
- Don't feed trolls especially responding to anything Katie Hopkins says (I wish the local paper would do the same).
- Only share or retweet when you've watched or read the thing. I frequently come across many who I suspect don't.
- Celebrate sensible amount, possibly within recommended alcohol intake guidelines December and January. (still haven't come up with a snappier title).
- Stick to pay as you go gym facilities as you're never going to use a membership often enough for it to be cost effective and then there's the pain of having to cancel the contract.
Sunday, 11 January 2015
Resolutions Without Snappy Titles
As I've previously noted January is a rotten time to make resolutions. In this north Atlantic island it still is dark and gloomy for the majority of the day instead of people taking a dry January, presumably after feeling guilty about the previous month how about a sensible amount, possibly within recommended alcohol intake guidelines December and January. Though I'd probably have to slim it down to a catchy two words. The same goes for getting fit. My resolutions are continuations of resolutions I made last year.